The Ancient Mariner Inn serves a huge variety of traditional and contemporary food with seasonal menus to suit every taste.
Guests can choose to dine in the bar, the Galley, the Family Room or the Sunset Room with sweeping views of the North Norfolk coast.
When the weather allows, sit outside either on the patio or on the lawns which lead down to the dunes and the sea. There is a free children's play area on the lawn.
View the Ancient Mariner's Menu on our Menus page
We offer a wide range of real ales throughout the year, with Adnams and Broadside as regulars alongside five guest ales. Our staff are fully trained in the traditional care of ales and we are proud of the reputation we have earned for proving high quality real ales.
Featured in CAMRA 'Good Beer Guide'
Recent guests at the Ancient Mariner Inn include:
- Adnams' Old Ale 4.1%
- Bath Ales' Gem 4.1%
- Caledonian's Kiss Me Quick 4%
- Cameron's Fireside Ale 4.3%
- Daniel Thwaites' Lancaster Bomber 4.4%
- Davenport's The Fall 4.4%
- Everard's Sleigh Bell 4.5%
- Everard's Equinox 4.2%
- Fuller S&T ESB 5.5%
- Greene King Rocking Rudolph 4.2%
- Hardys & Hanson's Rocking Rudolph 4.5%
- Hydes' High & Dry 4.9%
- Hydes' High Flyer 4.8%
- Jenning's World Biggest Liar 4.3%
- Marston's Ugly Sisters 4.5%
- McMullen AK 3.7%
- Theakston's Paradise Ale 4.2%
- Ringwood's Huffkin 4.4%
- Robinsons' Battering Ram 4.0%
- Robinsons' Dizzy Blonde 3.8%
- Shepherd Neame's Rudolph's Reward 3.7%
- Wychwood's Bah Humbug 4.8%