A comprehensive menu of traditional favourites is available all day along with a carvery option at lunchtime. Diners can choose to eat in one of the bars, the comfortable restaurant with its conservatory or, when the weather allows, outside.
Large parties are welcome to take advantage of the family room, a private dining area, whilst couples may be more comfortable in one of the romantic snugs, with reclaimed church pews adding to the character.
Even the youngest guests are well catered for with a specific Children’s Dining Area which allows families with children to enjoy a meal away from the main bar.
View a copy of the Farmers Arms menu on the Menus page
We offer a wide range of real ales throughout the year, with Adnams and Broadside as regulars alongside five guest ales. Our staff are fully trained in the traditional care of ales and we are proud of the reputation we have earned for proving high quality real ales.
Recent guests at the Farmers Arms include:
- Adnams' Old Ale 4.1%
- Bath Ales' Gem 4.1%
- Caledonian's Kiss Me Quick 4%
- Cameron's Fireside Ale 4.3%
- Daniel Thwaites' Lancaster Bomber 4.4%
- Davenport's The Fall 4.4%
- Everard's Sleigh Bell 4.5%
- Everard's Equinox 4.2%
- Fuller S&T ESB 5.5%
- Greene King Rocking Rudolph 4.2%
- Hardys & Hanson's Rocking Rudolph 4.5%
- Hydes' High & Dry 4.9%
- Hydes' High Flyer 4.8%
- Jenning's World Biggest Liar 4.3%
- Marston's Ugly Sisters 4.5%
- McMullen AK 3.7%
- Theakston's Paradise Ale 4.2%
- Ringwood's Huffkin 4.4%
- Robinsons' Battering Ram 4.0%
- Robinsons' Dizzy Blonde 3.8%
- Shepherd Neame's Rudolph's Reward 3.7%
- Wychwood's Bah Humbug 4.8%
Right on Cue! - Our regulars and visitors are enjoying playing on the snooker table recently installed in the Hayloft.