The Ladies Festival Weekends at the Knights Hill Hotel & Spa are tailored to meet your every requirement from the pre-planning stages to the final event. One co-ordinator will help make your Festival Weekend a success. For example: -
Guests arrive during the afternoon
Porters are available to assist guests with luggage and to escort them to their rooms
The Garden Bar, is open throughout the day for Lite Snacks and drinks.
The Farmers Arms, the hotel’s traditional country pub is open throughout the day for meals (not included in the package)
A hot informal buffet is served from 7:00pm followed by an evening’s entertainment (optional).
Overnight en-suite accommodation
A buffet breakfast served in the restaurant 7.00am – 10.00am
A day at leisure. The Health and Leisure Club is available to you throughout your stay free of charge – perhaps arrange a treatment in Imagine Spa (charged as taken), or take the Coast Hopper along to nearby Royal Sandringham or visit historic King’s Lynn.
• Pre-banquet bucks fizz reception with photographer in attendance (The photographer will return later in the evening to enable you to purchase your photographs)
• Toast Master Services (optional)
• A table posy for each table
• A top table flower arrangement
• 4 Course Festival Banquet with coffee & mints
• Table Plan
• Place Cards
• Printed Menus
• A voucher for a complimentary two night stay for two people for your raffle
• Overnight en-suite accommodation
Optional arrangements – live music, toastmaster, ladies gifts, ladies songs.
Full English or Continental breakfast to be served in the restaurant 8:00am – 10:00am
Bedrooms to be vacated by 11:00am and guests depart.
For those who wish to extend their stay there is a three course Sunday Lunch served in the Brasserie 12:30pm – 1.30pm (at additional cost), with food served all day in the Farmers Arms.